Ok, maybe not that cold. No snow *yet*, but I did get my wish to wear hand knit socks one more time this year. I also have on fingerless gloves and am wrapped up in a quilt my Nana made me, but I refuse to close the window in my kitchen. It's almost May, and I want to enjoy Spring before I spend a swampy summer in DC.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Brrr
It's cold here this morning.

Ok, maybe not that cold. No snow *yet*, but I did get my wish to wear hand knit socks one more time this year. I also have on fingerless gloves and am wrapped up in a quilt my Nana made me, but I refuse to close the window in my kitchen. It's almost May, and I want to enjoy Spring before I spend a swampy summer in DC.
Ok, maybe not that cold. No snow *yet*, but I did get my wish to wear hand knit socks one more time this year. I also have on fingerless gloves and am wrapped up in a quilt my Nana made me, but I refuse to close the window in my kitchen. It's almost May, and I want to enjoy Spring before I spend a swampy summer in DC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment