I have way too many UFOs. No, I'm not chasing space ships. UFOs are unfinished objects (in knitting). They are starting to stress me out and take up way too much room in my teeny-tiny living room. I've decided on a new system. I am only going to have 3 projects going at once: two socks, one lace project, and one other project. My goal is to whittle down my UFOs to this level by the end of April.
I also want to set some goals for Q2. They are:
Socks (4 pairs) - at least two of which will be Pulsations socks (one done, cast on the second) and Holly Socks (two down to the heal turn). I'm also thinking about the Simply Ginny and Lacy Mock Cable Socks, although that might change depending on what other patterns I find.
Lace (2) - Julia Shawl and purple lace scarf
Other (3) - Definitely my bag and the afghan, and then maybe fingerless gloves.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment