I finished the cursed purple lace scarf, yay! It's being blocked as we speak. I've also started two pairs of socks, my first pair of magic loop and a mock cable I am absolutely in love with right now.
Classes ended last week, and Friday was "Slope Day", Cornell's annual end of year celebration. I had people over (finally got to enjoy my porch), and just had a wonderful day hanging out with all my friends that I don't see often enough.
I can't believe that I start work in DC in two weeks! I have to find a place to live, write three papers, take one test, and pack everything up before then. I'm going to be super busy. I think the thing that I'm most excited about is reconnecting with some of my friends from college who are still in the area.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment