Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I Will Triumph Over the Cursed Scarf
In the most recent Cast On Podcast, Brenda was talking about how it took her a trip to get back into the groove with a project that had been languishing for a long time. As I was listening to that, I was working on the cursed purple lace scarf for the first time in months. I remember working on it while I was waiting for my Harry Potter book to arrive, but I think I gave up on it soon after I got to school. I guess it took a head cold that has kept me in bed for the last four days to finally get so bored that I'm ready to tackle the scarf again. And you know what? I don't know what my problem with the scarf was. Sure it's lace weight yarn and tiny needles which makes for very little progress, but it is actually a breeze to knit. It's a nice break from socks for a (very) little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment