Sunday, December 2, 2007

Yes, I'm Alive

Grad school is kicking my butt. Classes are over now, but I still have a ton of papers, take home exams, and memos to do in the next two weeks. Let's see, what have I been up to lately?
  • Reading- I actually read a book over Thanksgiving: Island of Exiles by I.J. Parker. It was entertaining, but I prefer the author's other books.
  • The Current- We had lots and lots of reading and editing to do. I can't wait to see the final product.
  • School- Thumbs up to the modeling exam, thumbs down to the public administration presentation.
  • Knitting- I finished a scarf over Thanksgiving, but you can tell it's stress knitting because the gage is all over the place. I'm working on a bag now, and I just need 2 more skeins to finish my first afghan.
  • Scrapbooking- yeah right!
  • CIPA Prom- Hilarious! The pictures are on Facebook.

No comments: