Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What's Keeping Me Busy

Maybe the title is a slight misnomer. Public administration, ICS, Workforce New York, microeconomics, and educational theory (in that order) is actually what is keeping me busy, but a girl has to have some time for relaxation also, right?

First, I started this afghan before Thanksgiving. I LOVE how it is coming out so far. The picture and pattern is from Lion Brand. I need to buy two more skeins of yarn, and then I will be done. Maybe that will be my reward for finishing my microeconomics take-home exam.

Next is this bag. The pattern is from the book Bag Style by Interweave Knits (2007). I got the pattern from Knitting Daily. You are probably thinking that I'm not much of a fan of pink. I am making it blue instead. I will show you when it is done. It has a very cool, subtle color change. I have finished the handles and the front, and I am hoping to finish the back before I go home next week. I'm notorious for not sewing seams, so that will have to be one of my priorities. I think this bag will be perfect for holding socks in progress... once I learn how to knit socks.

I guess I better get back to those other priorities now. I hope you all are staying warm in this icky weather.

No comments: