That makes three books that I have read for pleasure since I started graduate school- one during orientation, one at Thanksgiving, and one over Christmas break. How sad is that? I have a whole stack of books that I'm looking forward to reading over the next five weeks. I have to make up for lost time you know.I really like Rowland's books. They are quick reads about a detective in Samari Japan. Once again, she did not disappoint. My only complaint would be that she seems to be moving more towards the supernatural in her last few books. I prefer the more realistic plot lines.
I just started Mrs. Kimball by Jennifer Haigh. I'm having some trouble getting into it. I have to finish Christmas shopping and do some baking, so the rest of it will probably be postponed until the flight to San Francisco.



No comments:
Post a Comment