I'm one skein of yarn short. I braved my car's temper today and drove to get more yarn to finish my afghan. Yes, I still have those two pesky little questions to finish on my microeconomics exam, but I needed a break. I spent a little while knitting, and one pattern repeat and three knit rows away from project completion, I find that I am out of yarn again. The pattern underestimated by one skein. Grrr.... I try so hard not to overbuy, but making extra trips to the craft store is wasteful too.
I'm totally in the mood for Christmas crafting. I think when I'm home I'm going to make a button wreath like this and a cute advent calendar like this. I also want to do a little scrapbooking. If only these papers would write themselves.
I'm also thinking about updating the blog a little for the new year. The links are sort of old and I'd really like a pretty banner. Any ideas?
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment