Yesterday I bought a rolly scrapbook cart with my 40% off coupon from Joann's. That inspired me to start organizing my scrap stuff today. I honestly had no idea how much I had. Or for that matter, where I used to put it all. I have to buy some more organizers just to get everything put away. So right now my room is an absolute mess. Oh yeah, and my cell phone somehow ended up in the trash bag. Oops! Good thing my aunt called me and I had to go looking for it. I think this might prevent me from scrapping for a week or so, but I'll feel so much better after everything is organized. I hate being disorganized!
On an unrelated topic, Happy Easter everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family/friends/whoever. Today I decorated eggs with two of my roommates. Tomorrow I'm getting up early (yick! I hate setting alarms on Sundays) to go to Church, then my mother, brother, and I are going to my aunt's house for supper.
Make sure you eat lots of chocolate :)
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment