Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Art Journal Cards

I've started working on my art journal cards from this blog. I love the concept! I'm behind, but I'm sure I'll catch up soon. It's fun to sit down, do some stash raiding, and create something small. These are the front and back of my first three cards:


The theme for the top left one is "Note to Self". My note was about accepting that I'll never be able to finish everything on my weekly to-do list, so I should do the most important things first and then let everything else fall into place. Definitely something I need to work on! I got the ribbon, flower, and SEI brads from a swap. I love how they coordinate. I'm sure there's a spring layout in their future (if spring ever comes, but that is another blog post). The theme of the top right card is "Inspiration". I'm inspired by pretty and new products, like these awesome ribbons a friend gave me. You'll notice the bottom card has a lot of journaling. That's because it is about what I miss, in this case, my aunt's family. I have to go do one of those important things on my to-do list, but I'll post more cards soon.

1 comment:

Lal said...

Great cards, Megan! Can't wait to see the rest!!