When I started this blog, I meant it to primarily be a scrapbooking blog. However, it is getting warmer, my windows are open, and it is nice and sunny, so my thoughts are turning to my other main hobby- watching baseball. Lots of baseball, not a lot of scrapping. Sorry.
I have two things to say about baseball this weekend.
1. Sweep! After being at Fenway for game 5 of that terrible series last year, it feels wonderful to sweep them this time. (For those of you who don't follow baseball them can mean only one thing to a Red Sox fan- the Yankees)
2. Four home runs in a row!! Manny...Drew...Lowell...Tek. I honestly could not believe it. Only the fourth time there has been 4 home runs in a row in MLB history. The last one was last year with the Dodgers, and Drew was part of that too. The last time it happened in the American League was 1964. Wow!
Going to the game tomorrow :) Maybe then I'll actually be able to focus on scrapping a bit.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment