I had something I wanted to talk about today. I did...I swear. Of course, now I can't remember it. I'd even started to write the brilliant post in my head. It was going to start out like this:
I know you are expecting me to write about Matsuzaka's debut at Fenway today. After all, that's what every journalist, amateur sportswriter, and blogger in Boston, Seattle, Japan, and probably many places in between are doing today. Well, not me. Instead I want to talk about...
It's the ... that I can't remember now. I could go back to talking about Matsuzaka, but I'm still too upset. Maybe someday, but not today. All I have to say is, Thank you Drew!! I'm sure a lot of Sox fans, including me, are warming up to you and your ridiculous contract now that you're on a hitting streak and managed to save us the embarrassment of being on the losing end of a no hitter. Maybe we underestimated you.
Enough rambling, I have hope that my original topic will come back to me and I'll actually have something intelligent to say next time. Have a good night. :)
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment