I thoroughly enjoyed this class. At first, I thought it would be a fun little project, but that it would not amount to much. I like quotes, but I do not actively search them out. I ordered this course almost a month ago, but did not have a chance to actually take it until last night. In the meantime, I collected quotes, some from the bonus material Kolette sent, and the rest from blogs, magazines, and the quote a day I get on my google homepage. I cannot believe how many quotes I accumulated!
I'm good at accumulating things, so that in itself is not a sign of success. But how cute the whole thing turned out is. Below is my cover. A little hint- cut the holes at the bottom first so that you don't accidentally cover them with an embellishment.

Kolette's directions were easy to follow and her assembly line approach helped me to finish the whole thing in no time. I did not find all of her themes (friendship, identity, boy, girl, family, love, joy, holidays, birthday, and seasons ) particularly useful, so I changed some of them. My topics were: friendship, identity, celebrations, joy, children, family, wisdom, inspiration, and love. Here are some of my cards. I used the Basic Grey Romani line. It's just so yummy and fun!

To sum up, if you want a fun little project that will look cute on your desk and also be useful to you when designing pages, definitely take this class. The directions are easy to follow and there is plenty of room for you to make it your own.



2 comments:
This is cute!!! We did one at CKU Boston last year, but I think I might just do this with my own quotes. I'm forever having to look them up.
Those are too cute:) Love the BG:)
Post a Comment