This is the one time of year that I really love basketball. Not that I don't like basketball usually, it's just that I like football, and of course baseball, better. However, I love the whole NCAA March Madness thing. It's really the only thing that we talk about at work. There have been all sorts of articles about how much productivity has decreased nationwide because of it. As an anecdotal evidence, traffic at one of our websites went down 90% right when the first game started. We're just all obsessed.
I WAS in first place in our office pool tonight until Duke had to go and lose. Now, I know they weren't seeded very high, but I expected them to win one game. I thought that if someone just told them "Hey, I know it's a rebuilding year, but you're DUKE and you have COACH K" they would go "oh yea, right" and win at least one game.
And Marquette, I'm disappointed in you too.
Go Georgetown!!!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment