Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Now This Just Isn't Fair!

Dizzy yesterday, head pounding today. Now really, this just plain isn't fair! (As though life has to be fair) Ok, my head is not actually pounding YET, but my vision is completely blurred, which is always the first step to a migraine. I only feel like this at home. Maybe my apt is making me sick. Hmmm. I'm so sick of complaining and being in pain. I want to feel better and get my life back together NOW.

On a happy note, the people at the post office were super sweet to me today. I was trying to find one of those large (10x10x8) Priority mail boxes to send a bunch of stuff to my brother, but they did not have any. It was the second post office I went to that were out of them. Why the run on boxes that size? Besides the box problem, the stuff I wanted to send was fairly heavy, and I was worried it was going to cost a fortune to mail. The person working at the post office found a box behind the counter for me (for free) and weighed everything before I packaged it up so I would know how much it would cost. She even gave me an ordering form so that I could get the boxes I want delivered to my apt. She was so helpful and friendly that it's making me smile even now.

No comments: