Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Monogram



I made this monogram for a challenge on a scrapbook site. It so much fun to just play. I cut the monogram out of chipboard and painted it white. Then I used the Lil Davis glitter glaze everyone has been talking about. I love how it came out, except that I wish there was more color. You can't tell from the scan, but my glitter is blue. The directions said to layer it over their colored paint. I'll have to give that a shot and see how it comes out. Next I added some American Crafts flowers (someone will be getting more in a swap soon ;) ) sewn with a clear Foofala button in the middle. I don't know what brand the ribbon is, but it came from the immensely talented Rebecca Sower. I bought something from her Etsy shop, and even the wrapping (this ribbon and some pretty paper) was amazing. Last are my initials made from some Lil Davis rub-ons. This is going to be the cover for my CK All About Me album. I followed the directions a couple of months ago...Ok, fine, sometime in 2006. When I get a chance I want to go through and customize it. I figure a cute cover is the first step.

No comments: