Sunday, May 11, 2008

Stress!

It's not even 10am and I can see that it's going to be one of those days. I find list making to be stress-relieving (although I suspect that it is also the root cause of additional stress), so this is everything that is making me stressed right now:
  • I have to finish this research paper. It's due by 1pm tomorrow. I have an awesome outline that is longer than the minimum length of the paper, so I should be set. I just have to write now.
  • I still don't have a place to live starting on Sunday.
  • I need to pack. I've started this, so now my entire apartment is in disarray.
  • Fenway knows something is up and is freaking out.
  • I need to work out the details of the sublet of my apartment.
  • I have a million errands to run, and no time to do them.
  • I haven't even thought about my last paper.
  • My funding hasn't arrived yet.
  • Did I mention I don't have a place to live and I have an important paper due in 27 hours?
I wish I were here

No comments: