Monday, June 25, 2007

My Brother

When my brother was on his not-so-mid tour leave (yes, thank you to the US government for extending it), we took a three day trip to Vegas to visit our aunt, uncle, and three too-cute-for-words kids. An ex-military pilot gave my brother the tickets for free. It was seriously one of the nicest things a stranger has ever done for me or him. I wish I had the pilot's name so that I could thank him.

I am putting the photos into an album tonight. It amazes me how many unique pictures we took in three days. This one is one of my favorites of Jonathan and me. Our uncle took it while we were hiking with him and the older two children at Red Rock. I do not normally like hiking or any sort of outdoorsy activity, but it so beautiful there and we had an amazing time. Jon would get up to increasingly higher mountains just to see me freak out about him falling. Exhibit A says it all:

No comments: