Saturday, June 30, 2007

I Was Not Actually Tagged...

but I wanted to do this anyways.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Probably sometime in the last two weeks. I cry all the time at things that move me (especially books or commercials)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? More or less
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I sure hope so 7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Somewhat, I tease/use sarcasm with people I like
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally yes, because I have a large support network; Physically, not at all
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Wedding ring
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My horrible sense of direction.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Jessie, Jen, and Tien
18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? My grey sweatpants (yes, the ones I always wear) and no shoes- I never wear shoes in the house, or any other time when I can help it.
*What happened to #19?*
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Two sunny-side-up eggs and a peach
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The hum of my computer
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Red, or maybe orange. Definitely not red-orange or orange-red though. Those colors always confused me.
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Baking cookies, coffee, vanilla, my old perfume, some cologne that I really need to find out the name of
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it off a couple of blogs. I like all of them though ;)
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball hands down, then professional football and college basketball
27. HAIR COLOUR? Presently- red; Natural- light brown with more grey than I care to acknowledge
28. EYE COLOUR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, since elementary school
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Ice cream, chocolate, Italian food
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Live Free or Die Hard (hangs head in embarrassment)
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue with white clouds. Yes, my pj shirt
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
*#36 appears to be missing too*
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one. Does anyone read this blog anyway?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See above
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None at the moment. Just finished "Knit One, Kill Two." I'm taking "Real Women Scrap", "Harry Potter" 1 and 2, "Morality for Beautiful Girls", and "Needled to Death" on vacation next week.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch TV. See the last movie I watched question.
42. FAVOURITE SOUND? Quiet, a baseball game, laughter
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Does always ending up at the airport when I get lost count? If you're from Boston, you know that I'm probably the only person who could find the airport during the Big Dig.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Massachusetts
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? Photographic Memory
*Why not go to 50?* Here's my own 3 questions:
48. WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO ON THE RADIO? NPR when my alarm goes off for the news, my IPod, and baseball games
49. FAVORITE DRINK? Margaritas, fizzy water, Diet Dr. Pepper, red wine
50. DUNKIN' DONUTS OR STARBUCKS? Do you really need to ask? (OK, it was my own question, so I guess that is silly) Dunkin' Donuts

No comments: