Monday, June 11, 2007

It's Not So Interesting Now...

Uh oh, according to my little counter, this is my 50th post. I feel like it should be brilliant and inspiring, but it's Monday, and by 12:30 it had already been a long week.

Then again, I typed up one post but never completed it, so maybe my next entry will really be my 50th, so I do not have to feel too bad about being less than brilliant. Which is good, because in addition to the long week thing, I get my test results about my back pain back tomorrow, and I am very nervous. So here's my cute-at-the-time-to-only-someone-from-Boston story...

I was talking to my aunt (who lives in NV) on Sunday when she says that her 4 year old son, Jackson, has a very important message to tell me. He got on the phone, and in his adorable, slightly-lispy voice said "Megan, I have something to tell you. The Yankees suck!!"

The kid is really too adorable for his own good. And very smart too.

No comments: