Tuesday, June 19, 2007

For Jessie

Jessie, I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and your mom today. I suppose this isn't the most appropriate for the circumstance, and to be honest, I can't remember if the thing on GUTV with this song was with you and Cassie or Lauren and Cassie, but anyways, it always makes me think of you, and when it came on my IPod tonight, it seemed perfect.

Why do you build me up (Build me up) buttercup, baby
Just to let me down (Let me down) and mess me around
And then worst of all (Worst of all) you never call, baby
When you say you will (Say you will) but I love you still
I need you (I need you) more than anyone, darling
You know that I have from the start
So build me up (Build me up) buttercup, don't break my heart

I suppose this sounds weird to anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, but oh well. Whatever you are thinking is probably wrong.

No comments: