- A pair of socks
- The knitting bag I saw on Knitting Daily
- A MagKnits sweater
- A triangular shawl
- My super-soft blue/green shawl (about halfway there)
- A multi-colored stole
- A green stole (just need to sew the seams)
- Lace scarf
- Lace curtains for my kitchen
When I bought the yarn online, it looked like it would make a nice heathery, ski-bunny-esque scarf. When I received the yarn, it wasn't what I had expected. It wasn't very soft, and the colors were harsher than what I had envisioned. Still, I wanted to see if I could make anything of it. After a couple of inches, I realized the rib pattern was much too masculine for that yarn. This would not be a problem if I had a male acquaintance to give the scarf to, but none of them wear scarfs. I figured I might as well continue on because I did not have a better idea for the yarn, but as it got longer, I grew to hate it even more. Finally, I decided tonight that it was done, just so I could get it out of my knitting bag. So I present to you, the ugly scarf:



No comments:
Post a Comment