Whine, whine, pity party alert...
The AC wasn't working at work today, and obviously had not been working since Friday. You know you are in trouble when you go out in the sun on an 80 degree day to cool down. I know I should not really complain because I had a fan, but I really do not know how everyone else survived. I made the mistake of going to the gym after work for a quick half-hour cardio session. Maybe that really messed up my body temperature. I did not know if I was going to make it home before I started throwing up. I must have had heat stroke. I got home and started crying (still not sure why) and had to take a long cold shower. Then I iced my back, which was hurting worse than it has in well over a month. It is four hours later and my skin is finally not hot to the touch anymore.
Hopefully the AC will be fixed tomorrow because it is supposed to be a lot warmer.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment